Parkview School Age Enrichment Program
- Welcome to the School Age Enrichment Program, aka Summer Club starting Monday, June 1st, 2020!
We are so excited to announce that the “homeroom” for our school age students will be located at the new Northeast Youth and Family Services (NEYFS) building at 19 E. Queen Ave, kitty corner from Parkview (behind Taco Time).
Drop-off and pick-up procedures:
- Summer Club will run from 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday. If dropping off your child(ren) at or before 8am, please drop them off at the regular Parkview building. If you are dropping off AFTER 8am, you will need to bring your child directly to the NEYFS building.
Please pick up your child(ren) by 5pm at NEYFS. Any children still in care after 5pm, will be transferred to the Parkview building and will need to be picked up from there.
- Wednesdays will be our field trip days. Depending on the safety of going out in public, we are excited about providing your child(ren) opportunities to explore their community and learn about new places and people.
If you would like to volunteer to drive your child(ren) to the field trip and accompany the group, please ask Parkview administration.
A permission slip for all summer field trips is attached to this newsletter. We will need the signed permission slip back before your child can attend any field trips. We will start going on outings beginning the 3rd week of June. If you have any questions, please ask Parkview administration.
- This year, we are introducing an enriching curriculum, packed with activities focused on STEM and the arts! Expect your child to learn about engineering, coding, social studies, relationship-building, computer skills, art, music, science and much more.
Let us know if you have questions!
- Your child will continue to receive breakfast, AM snack, lunch and PM snack at the program. If you need to update your child’s allergy list, please contact Parkview’s administration team as soon as possible.
- New building, same procedures. We will be taking all of the same precautions at the NEYFS building as we have been at Parkview. We will continue to take temps immediately when a child or staff enters the building, rigorous hand-washing procedures, and thorough sanitizing procedures in the rooms utilized.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions about how Parkview staff is working to keep your child(ren) and our community safe!
Any questions? You can reach us anytime during business hours at (509)326-5610!